For our representative office in Istanbul we are seeking a
Investment Manager (m/f/d)
Turkey, CIS and Middle East
In a number of focus countries we have own offices or can rely on representative offices, which contribute towards the fulfilment of our operative and strategic corporate goals.
Your new area of responsibility
- Close cooperation with the Country Director in Istanbul as well as the Teams at DEG’s head office in Germany with respect to Turkey, CIS and ME
- Originating leads in corporate and project finance with main focus on CIS
- Pre-structuring of senior and mezzanine debt facilities
- Evaluating investment projects and preparation of internal investment memos
- Support Portfolio Managers from DEG’s head office in monitoring existing client relationships
- Networking with clients, banks, financial advisers, international finance institutions and authorities
- >5 years of work experience in international project finance, corporate finance or investment banking
- Demonstrated capacity in professional relationship building with first business network in CIS countries already existing
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Russian and English. Business fluency in Turkish and/or German would be an asset
- Independent work style, strong analytical skills and interest in dealing with complex issues
- Affinity for DEG’s mission and enthusiasm for business development in Turkey, Middle East and the CIS countries
Undertake fascinating tasks. Become a part of DEG with its special developmental mandate and its excellent working climate. We are looking forward to meeting you.
If you are interested in these challenging tasks, please visit our job advertisement on our website www.deginvest.de and use the link for your application. For more information, feel free to contact Mrs. Sinem Cakir (+90 212 915 2610).